Manly Warringah Women’s Resource Centre provides services to women and families in the Northern Sydney area.
We manage two refuges, Bringa Women and Children’s Refuge in the Northern Beaches and Delvena Women and Children’s Refuge in the Lower North Shore, providing crisis accommodation for women and children escaping domestic violence. Our refuges are exclusively for mothers and their children. We also provide ongoing case management for women and children living in our transitional housing in the community.
Our services include:
- Domestic Violence Services: including crisis accommodation and transitional housing
- Northern Beaches Family Support Service
- Legal Advice Clinic
Other services we provide include:
- advice, information and referral
- ongoing case management
- domestic violence support groups
- art therapy groups
- parenting skills groups, including Circle of Security, learning to play with children, understanding children’s emotions